Solving problem of overpopulation, land position and sustaining ourselves we are spotlighting and advertising an ingredient that requires no land or water and delivers all the nutritional profile that people want.
Will you switch meat for seaweed?
Seaweed is the most advantageous resource behind in the ocean.
Some well-known brands altered beef with a plant-based meat patty:
- Kulsdom is struggling for a culture change Dutch Weed Burger(meat alternative)is a soy-chip-based patty burger (Kulsdom trade nearly quarter of a million (seaweed) burgers each year)
- Founder Courtney Boyd Myers, an entrepreneur who has extended organized seaweed as a home cook,
- Kelp Burgers and Krab Cakes component ‘water lentils,’ or duckweed, instead of flesh, which is 45 percent protein.
- AKUA is in the process of making kelp burger with the amendment of variations of veggies, seaweed and declined kelp about 30%
- Our ocean is one of the largest absorbents of carbondioxide, so kelp forests and kelp farms have a vital role to play in combating climate modification and helping deacidify our oceans.
- Seaweed offsetting is not the only solution to climate alteration, but it gives a worthwhile modern tool for a better endurable future
- Zotter says we can’t sinful by adopting plant-based meat that tastes delightful and delivers all vital nutrients
Seaweed is the gateway in the additional way that eventually enables people to give up meat.